Thank you to Ashley for tagging me to do the Liebster award tag! I’d never even heard of this before! Make sure you check out her blog here. These tags can help you find out more about newer bloggers! Here is how it works:
- Thank your nominator
- Answer the questions he/she has created for you
- Create 10 new questions.
- Nominate 6 bloggers for this award and include their links in your post!
Here’re my answers!
1. What is one thing that you’re excited about for the future? Right now, I’m super excited to start looking my first own place with my boyfriend over the next few months!
2. Do you have any goals set for yourself in the upcoming months? My current goal is to complete blogmas! I started planning this yesterday and I’m really excited about it!
3. What are some of your favourite high-end beauty products that you think are worth splurging on? I don’t tend to splurge much on beauty products as I don’t really wear a lot of makeup, but when I do buy anything high end it’s from Lush or The Body Shop (I know, not that high end, but it is for me!)
4. If you could own any car in the world, what would it be? A little purple mini!
5. Very random, but what is your view on the whole Brexit idea, good or bad and explain why. Personally, I think Brexit is a bad idea because nobody can really know what will happen when we eventually leave.
6. Do you have any fears and if so, do you ever think you will be able to conquer them?
7. It’s almost that time of year! What is on your Christmas wishlist? Aaaaaaall the books! And a mermaid blanket haha.
8. What’s a typical day in your life like from the moment you wake up to going to bed? Depends on the day, if it’s a weekday, I get up, get ready for work, go to work and then come home and blog or see my friends, boyfriend and family. If it’s a weekend, I’m normally with my boyfriend going on day trips or chilling out.
9. Do you have any guilty pleasures (chocolate, etc)? At the moment, it’s playing Slime Revolution!
10. If you could spend the day with one person (living or not) who would it be and why? I’d like to spend one more Christmas with my whole family together again. Christmas isn’t the same without my nan, auntie and uncle being here with us.
Now on to the 10 new questions!
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- Who’s your favourite author?
- What made you want to get into blogging?
- Who is your favourite character from a book/film/tv show? Why?
- What’s your favourite quote?
- What plans do you have for Halloween?
- What is your favourite season?
- What’s your favourite tv show?
- If you could do anything, what would you do on your perfect day off?
- What’s your favourite colour?