With 2017 turning into 2018 pretty soon, I’ve decided to go through my goals for this year and next year!
My 2017 blog goals were to achieve:
- 3000 blog views
- 100 blog followers
- 500 Twitter followers
This is how I did:
- I’ve already achieved 100 blog followers! Woo! This was the one goal I was really working hard on as I don’t think that it’s always necessary to follow other people’s blogs. If you follow them on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram, you’ll see the posts anyway or if they’re on a different blogging platform it’s not as easy. So while I don’t think that you can judge your blog by how many people officially follow it, I really wanted to reach the 100 milestone, which I have!
- I’m about 40 followers from getting 500 on Twitter which is great! I’m still amazed that 460 people actually want to listen to me moaning.
- I’m also really close to hitting 3000 blog views as well. I know that some blogs manage that in one day so I’m a bit embarrassed about this goal, only because I worry too much what other people think. I really enjoy writing the content that I do and I write my blog for me. If other people read it, then great, but my blog is for me and if no one does then that’s okay too.
My general life goals were to:
- Woburn Safari Park
- Isle of Wight Zoo
- Durdle Door
- Spa Day
- Iceland Holiday
- Move in with my boyfriend (this one will be completed in a few weeks!)
- See Ed Sheeran live
This is how I did:
- We visited Woburn over the summer and it was incredible!
- I still haven’t managed to get to the Isle of Wight Zoo or the Isle of Wight in general as it’s a bit of a pain to get to. We did however go and stay in Wales for a few days and visit Chester Zoo.
- I still haven’t made it to Durdle Door! I went to Lulworth Cove which is right by Durdle Door but didn’t quite have enough time to go to Durdle Door as well.
- I went on a spa day for my friend’s birthday and it was such a fun day, relaxing and gossiping!
- Iceland has also been bumped to next year as this year we decided to visit New York City instead!
- I moved in with my boyfriend and have just signed our tenancy agreement for another year! We’re hoping to save up for a mortgage next year too.
- I tried so hard to get tickets to see Ed Sheeran, but every time I tried they were sold out. His concerts are supposed to be incredible and I’d love to be able to experience one at some point! If all the people who’ve seen him already can stop buying tickets that’d be great!